I suggest that anyone planing on buying anything from House of Labels DONT!!They do not ship your items out and tell you they did & when you ask them for a refund they will tell you no!!

DO NOT SHOP WITH HOUSE OF LABELS!! I ordered a beautiful denim dress back in Aug 2016 & paid about $80 for it. It is now Nov 2016 & I haven't received it.

I've contacted them & they lied & said it would be sent out the week of Oct 22, 2016..I wish I had seen all the terrible reviews from this company before giving them my money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and items never sent. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of house of labels shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. House Of Labels needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned house of labels shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at House Of Labels.

Had an Experience with House Of Labels?

Comments