Well I'm not a obsessive online shopper, but usually when I bought something using the media I never experienced "losing the money" or the feeling of "ghost company" even thou I called 2 and spoke with someone.But it already passed 2 months and I think SOME OWNER kept my money.

I expended 85usd in one item. Sounds crasy but I guess it was my luxury, but I really trusted in the company. If I don't receive soon, I'll place a formal complain with any institution or consumers department that USA must have. But definately I can imagine a big pocket keeping all these sales money and not giving the product.

Is not correct (purchase recorded 01-05 and today is 03/14/2016)

I think I also just learned to check reviews.This is not normal

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with House Of Labels and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about House Of Labels.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare House Of Labels to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with House Of Labels?

Comments