Well I'm not a obsessive online shopper, but usually when I bought something using the media I never experienced "losing the money" or the feeling of "ghost company" even thou I called 2 and spoke with someone.But it already passed 2 months and I think SOME OWNER kept my money.
I expended 85usd in one item. Sounds crasy but I guess it was my luxury, but I really trusted in the company. If I don't receive soon, I'll place a formal complain with any institution or consumers department that USA must have. But definately I can imagine a big pocket keeping all these sales money and not giving the product.
Is not correct (purchase recorded 01-05 and today is 03/14/2016)
I think I also just learned to check reviews.This is not normal
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."