House Of Labels - Review in Online Shopping category from Wilmington, Delaware
House of Labels by LOL that is owned by Reality star Brittish Williams from BBWLA.She has an online boutique she gets most of her customers from IG.
When you place an order on her website she takes your money but never sends your items! This site is an online scam! There are pages of people complaining about no receiving their goods they purchased months to years later.
If you comment on their page they delete your comment and then block you.This company is ripping women off left and right and she needs to be stopped
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."