House Of Labels - Review in Online Shopping category from Wilmington, Delaware

House of Labels by LOL that is owned by Reality star Brittish Williams from BBWLA.She has an online boutique she gets most of her customers from IG.

When you place an order on her website she takes your money but never sends your items! This site is an online scam! There are pages of people complaining about no receiving their goods they purchased months to years later.

If you comment on their page they delete your comment and then block you.This company is ripping women off left and right and she needs to be stopped

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 16 #1112960

House of labels is one of the worst companies I have ever purchased from. I ordered one pair of shoes in November and shipping was promised within 14 business days. I thought this was a little outrageous off the bat, but realizing this was a brand based solely off instagram I cut them a little slack. One month went by before I emailed them. I got a reply stating that what I ordered was a "presale". NOWHERE was this listed when I checked these items out, I even went back and went through the process of ordering the shoes again to make sure I wasnt crazy, but I took the emails word for it and waited. 3 more weeks went by, I figured this was a sufficient amount of time before I asked about my shoes again. They stated they had shipments going out that day and my shoes should arrive within a couple days. Again another two weeks went by when I received an email stating that they were trying to ship my shoes but that they couldn't confirm my address. I was so frustrated at this point (again this was a little over two months later) that I didn't respond. Two days later I got an email confirmation saying my shoes were shipped (not sure what changed their ability to locate my address all of a sudden). I waited an entire month AGAIN before emailing asking what was going on with my order (the tracking said it shipped out but after that Im not sure what happened) and got no response. A week later i resent the same email asking "since my shoes have still not arrived if it would just be... Show more

Jan 18 #1096669

You can contact Bill Smith at the Better Business Bureau he has been investigating this company now for well over a year. i have already left him a message. If you google House of Labels BBB his name comes up at the bottom of the page.

Jan 18 #1096666 Toronto, Ontario

I have had the exact same experience. It should be reported to the BBB. If you look online this woman is a COMPLETE FRAUD. I hope to see criminal charges filed against her for literally taking peoples money. As a public figure she should be ompletely embarrasses...can she really not afford this company that she is literally scamming people for money. SICK SICK WOMAN!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.